jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog

I like the image of a tree to describe the creative process and the way we communicate it. Branches reaching out, dividing. Fractals of growth that may seem chaotic at times, and then something shifts and a divine order is revealed... and the tree blossoms.

I beleive in multiplying connections and sharing ideas as a way of speeding that process.
The deep roots and steady trunk that anchor my efforts are the wish for a shift in human conciousness.

I will write here about the subjects that light up my heart like the environment, womens consciousness, creativity, buddhism, design, and little stories and insights that happen to me.

You are also invited to check out my new online shop where you can see my jewellery creations.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MilagroTree

Citlalli

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario